"Generator Gate" redux: Warren County Sheriff releases redacted Internal Affairs records.

On October 31, 2014, Warren County released redacted versions of the Sheriff's Office's Corrections Division's internal affairs case logs for the years 2012, 2013 and so far in 2014.  Those logs, along with Sheriff Gallant's October 28, 2014 letter to me are on-line here and my records request for them is on-line here.

One entry on the log, Case No. 2012-21, differs from the rest.  Rather than listing the complainant's and principal's names and a description of the charges, Case 2012-21 simply states "All records contained at Sheriff's Department."

Case No. 2012-21 is the Internal Affairs case related to a widely-publicized incident in which an employee of the Sheriff's Department took a county-owned generator for personal use during Superstorm Sandy.  Background on my lawsuit against Warren County regarding that matter is on-line here.

I know that Case No. 2012-21 is the generator case because the Warren County Prosecutor's January 4, 2013 denial of my records request, which led to my lawsuit, referred to Case No. 2012-21 on the third page of the PDF on-line here.