Threatened lawsuit seeks Bridgeton Port Authority's compliance with state law.

10/03/14 Update: The Port Authority will meet on Wednesday, October 15, 2014 at 4:30 P.M. at the office of the Bridgeton Tourist Center, 50 East Broad Street, Bridgeton.  It is a public meeting.
On September 17, 2014, I notified the Bridgeton Municipal Port Authority (Cumberland County) of my intent to file suit against it on October 6, 2014 unless the Authority commits to bringing itself into compliance with state statutes and regulations that promote public transparency and financial discipline.  I sent the Authority and its attorney a draft lawsuit (on-line here) that I intend to file unless the Authority and I can come to an alternate arrangement.

One of my complaints is that the Authority has not yet abided by a 2011 law requiring it to maintain a web site or web page from which the public can access certain documents and information.  In order to help remedy this deficiency, I obtained some important records from the Authority by way of an Open Public Records Act (OPRA) request and have placed them at the following links:
2006 through 2013 Audit and Audit Compilations
2012 to 2014 Meeting Minutes and Resolutions
Authority's 2014 Legal Services invoices