Woodstown now has written contracts with its solicitor

On July 9, 2008, I wrote to Mayor Pfeffer and the Woodstown Borough (Salem County) Council questioning the legality of the Borough not having a written contract with George G. Rosenberger, Jr., the Borough Solicitor. On February 10, 2009, I asked Borough Clerk Cynthia Dalessio for the Mayor and Council's response to my July 9, 2008 letter.

By letter dated February 10, 2009, Clerk Dalessio informed me that a) my July 9, 2008 letter was never received by the Borough yet b) on July 22, 2008--shortly after my July 9, 2008 was sent--the Borough entered into two written contracts with its solicitor---one covering 2007 and the other covering 2008.

All the correspondence, together with three contracts with the solicitor (including 2009's) are here.


John Paff, Chair
New Jersey Libertarian Party's
Open Government Advocacy Project